Scenario: Hidden affair and the lover walks away to someone else...
I won't cry for you,
When you walk away
When all I feel
Are the pieces of my heart
I won't cry for you,
No matter what you think
Black clouds have filled the sky
Tomorrow the sun will rise again
I won't cry for you,
And I can't lie to you
This pain I feel is kept inside
As is my love for you...

4 comments:
Very touching!
GBU
Arti
BTW, I loved the quote in your sidebar...
To dream of the person u want to be is a waste of the person u are...
also, the description quote :)
It was once description of my blog!
GBU
Arti
@Arti, Thnx :)
How come you changed the description of your blog :( tho you have good taste..
Hi again ...
I did not change the description, removed it though the quote still remains my favorite and is written in my diary :)
There are many wonderful quotes in my diary.
The best online source is
thinkexist dotcom. Do peek in!
Keep writing
GBU
Arti
Post a Comment