Tafadi

Scenario: A moth is attracted to the burning candle just to be engulfed. The image of the a burning candle and the self destructing moth is similar to image of a love. In a love that is doomed for sure. Fate is playing a big game and yet I wonder...











Ay love, why do I love you?
My dedication, my tafadi, why is it there towards you?
Did you teach me the etiquette of Love?
Will loving you give me peace of life?
My love is not to frit and fret and display
My love is to quietly burn night and day
Like a moth, I will keep dancing around you
But unlike a moth I won't take the easy route of
An impulsive death into the flames of the candle
Continued dying for you than to die in one moment is my fate.
Ay love, save me if you can?
This has to be a joke, for
Like a candle, you will keep on shining...

No comments: