How I Long To Be With You

Boy: How much do you love me.
Girl: Ganu ane ganu badu :) I love you heaps and heaps, where I'll do the thing that no one else would...
Boy: What would you do that no one would
Girl: That you have to tell me, the thing only you know...think about it and tell me
Boy: I want you to love me and be with me in happy times and sad ones to...
Girl: I promise, I will...only time can prove :)
Boy: I'm sure it will..
Girl: Love you heaps, muah
Boy: Love you loads...muahmuah

Eyes opened from a dream
You were still in my thoughts
I lazed around and wondered
How I long to be with you...

A thought of how beautiful it would be
To end the day in your arms,
To begin the day from you arms
How I long to be with you...

The wrath of the sun,
Coming through the window,
Opening our eyes together
How I long to be with you...

To see the sunshine in your smile,
To feel the air in your breath,
And the sparkle in your eyes
How I long to be with you...

About a month left to go
I am waiting counting days
For that, glorious day,
When I long to be with you...

2 comments:

Arti Honrao said...

Nice poem :)

A thought of how beautiful it would be
To end the day in your arms,
To begin the day from you arms
How I long to be with you...

Awesome!



Best wishes
GBU
Arti

RJK said...

Thanks Arti
I appreciate the comments from you :)