Scenario: You lack the courage to tell me the truth, instead, you continue in this elaborate charade of yours, as if I don't catch up things.

I wonder...
When does slander became the truth?
Where in the heart is the truth and where are the lies kept ?
Is there a barrier between the two?
How does the truth and the untruth communicate?
I wonder...

You know that I will come to know. Truth always wins the battle. Lies hurt more than the truth, and its too bad I can't live long in my Utopia. Why don't you try telling me the truth, for a change? We are living in a world of lies.

I still love you
Be cautious now,
One day everything will catch up
I can only play the game for so long,
Before I get tired of it
Stop the Lies,
Stop the Lies,
Stop the Lies.

No comments: