At times it is impossible to share my thoughts and feeling with those closest to me...in those moments, alone by the sea, I have silent conversations in my head...
Muhabbat (love) makes things run, whether in the family or in running a kingdom. Rules and regulations may be necessary to make the power of love effective, but it is still love that makes it all happen. And as for religion, the Imam has said that "there is no religion but love"
When I was born I was soo surprised that I did'nt talk for a year and a half :)
Scribble pad
Never regret anything you've done, because at one time, it's what you wanted.
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.
To dream of the person u want to be is a waste of the person u are...
There is no point being grown up if you cant be childish sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment