About me...

I am still discovering myself but here is what I know by now about me...
1. I am a straight forward person once you understand me.
2. I am a extremely private person.
3. Technology interests me to a certain limit, even though it's my profession.
4. I know that there are no short cuts to success and no substitute for hard work. 5. I perform very well under pressure, but hardly otherwise.
6. I act smart and play dumb when situation demands.
7. I like reading on any topics that scratch few grey cells.
8. I don't watch soap operas - I think it's a total waste of time.
9. Taking a walk and going on long drives - travelling to places far and near.
10. I love surfing the net. It's the best form of oxygen available.
11. Jet skiing - nothing can beat the adrenaline flowing from riding the tidal waves.
12. I love to love thy - basis for my living.
13. I want to be happy and that is what I strive for every now and then.
14. I love to read poetry and write few.
15. I am a classic example of a Aries & Pieces - I display all good and bad qualities.

.....more to be discovered!

No comments: