Even though at the time they may seem painful, unfair, and bring misery but in the end I have realized that without that without the struggle and having the power to overcome these obstacles I would never have realized the stenght or the power that was hidden in my heart. Life is tough no matter we are and what we are doing, things remain the same in one way or the other, only thing is the TIME , which changes because life continues. Do not know what to write...because Puchoo Naa Kaisee maine rainn bithayi...one of the few classical which imitates our life's in every single way which we undergo.
Yesterday was preety tough and the same is for today and for days to come. Sometimes looking back in past, and taking stock of everything that has happened, just cant believe it, but have to, isnt it!!! Everything has changes so dramatically, never expected such a drastic change, but thats how life is, it shows you all the aspects irrespective of what you are and what you wish.
Learning lessons and forgetting as we do in our studies wont do any good because these lessons are part and parcel of our life, and they always follow us like our "saaya" follows in every part of our life. We know these things, but seldomely look in the same because we all have habit of forgetting and ignoring things inspite of they making a big difference in life, by saying this I do not stand aside because I am also one of them and the same applies for me too.
Life is very complicated in itself, and by putting our own troubles into it, we make it even more more complicated. I do not understand it fully, but whatever I understand and what I perceive through my experiences and whatever it applies to me can be best said by:
"Dedicated, concentrated hard work coupled with honestly and sincerity is the only way to success. Giving in to stray thoughts, to immediate desires and to the world of dreams only leads to disaster !!"
Life even though so complicated and tough, it has different facets to it, which I always like to see and shall continue to do so in near future. These facets of life make you regain your strengths and determination and make you work on your mistakes and overcome the so called evil in you and the society. I wish and dream about the same to happen with me because life has always been tough and ruthesless on me and always wished me to go the other way around which people do not wish to follow. Though it seems to very cruel with no mercy to offer, I have still decided to follow the same for everything from now onwards because for me there is no other way out.
Looking in my past, I see the success for me was all due to the hardwork coupled with honesty and sincerity which gave me new fleets to achieve which otherwise seemed to be no where within my reach. I admire all these moments and truely they are my achievements in every way. They make me feel proud and shall guide me in near future for all things which I wish to achieve. These are the few things which I always had in mind and perceived the same. One thing which I know preety confidently is, I wont ever change these idealogies for anything because they are all against my integrity and I know if I loose my intergrity, nothing good shall come to me and replace it.
Hence, I will conclude that everything happens for a reason, nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. Illness, love, lost moments of true grateness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of our soul. Without these small test in life we'd be like a smooth paved, straight, flat road nowhere safe & uncomfortable but dull & utterly pointless. The people you meet affect your life. The successes & downfalls that you experience can create whom you are and the bad experiences can be learned from.

No comments:
Post a Comment