Dear Love,
It would be repeating the visualization of the same fact over and over again if I say that I feel for you. U know, a single sigh of yours drifts me miles away from distress. In your vicinity I feel the whole universe converging within you and myself vanishing to a point with all my senses surrendering to your presence. I wish the time to be millions of light years away from the next moment.
Your beauty gets me rid of myself separating myself from the self, Your hair touching my face sends a set of storms inside me, and your touch makes me flying high. I feel an urge inside me to paint your portraits with my thoughts. They may not be as good as Mona Lisa but I assure you that their piousness would be no lesser than bible.I wish to write poems praising your beauty. it may not be good as Keats but I assure you that their freshness would be no less than flowers at early dawn.
Well, I may not have said that I love you because I feel this is much more than love, like something divine I should admit, and also I didn't find it quite important to say this to you, because it's all mine. my love for you isn't anyway depending upon you. The fact that I love you is well enough to make me live .It doesn't depend upon whether you have the same feelings for me or not.And it won't diminish if you don't have the same feelings for me, but still I wish you understand the fathom of depth of my feelings for you, and to keep the social formalities I say that I love you and will so for ever.
"love for love's sake"
With luv
Your admirer

No comments:
Post a Comment