Scenario: My best friend fought with me because I was down and was not all happy like her. She decided not to be friends at all...
When I was happy
you said your were there to share it
When I was sick
you said your were there to nurse me
When I was a nerd
you said your were there to learn with me
When I was poor
you said your were there to fund me
When I was an achiever
you said your there to cheer me
yet...
When I felt depressed n deserted
I expected you to say I'm there for you instead you said...
"Peace out and enjoy your life. I like to be friends with some mature, no drama friends!"
Today you killed my soul...
Tomorrow u might kill my body as a whole...
But I'll tell YOU ARE MY TRUE FRIEND!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment