Scenario: Hubby is gone away and the wife is home waiting for his return. He writes to tell her how much he loves and misses her...
With all that is in the heavens and the earth
With all that surrounds the world
With all that is precious
With all that is in the depths of my heart
I want to say I love you
I want to say I miss you
I want to claim you as mine
I want to live and die with you
Forgive me for all the hurt I bring
Forgive me for all the lies I tell
Forgive me for all the mistakes I make
Forgive me for all the fights I break
Love me for every moment I think of you
Love me for every second I miss you
Love me for all the prayers I make for you
Love me for the way I love you
Response:
What shall I now write, when like clothes
Your words have wraped themself around me,
All the pain has been extracted, only happiness lingers
Now all I can think of is why aren't you here...
I remember your smile and I remember your eyes,
I remember holding your hands when your driving and you freeing them often to change gears
I remember the time hugging and the kids across teasing
I remember every moment I spend with you...
I wish you were with me always,
A new feeling grows daily inside of my heart,
Looking forward to you coming home
Has became a new hobby of mine...
Come home soon...I Love You...

2 comments:
Both the versions are lovely but personally I love the response the most!
Keep writing
GBU
Arti
Am honored, thanks Arti
Post a Comment