
Bottle in the heart is empty now
Too sober to love anyone
One puff of though
One sip of unknown feelings
One more night spend alone
In the darkness...
That's when he asked:
"What is happening to me?"
Trying to go forward in life
Like waves of the ocean
But the receding waves
Kept pushing him back
Feet soaked in the cool embrace
As he walked alone along the shore...
"Introduce yourself slowly and it will introduce itself to you"
he answered one day.
It takes a long time sometimes
But the moment will be magical
Cutting the thoughts into tiny squares
Dots of time all connected
Because, his life has amnesia
But his heart still remembers...
*written for a friend that thinks s/he is forgetting everything, but I know that isn't the case...

1 comment:
This is a beautiful post and so aare others that are attached to the blog. I know my heart remembers I just hope your will :)
Post a Comment