WHO AM I

Ahaan, we all have 2 self. One who is visible to others and one who is the real self, hidden from everybody and sometimes to us as well. It is our subconscious that keeps the real self beneath. Who always want to peep out finding ways to explode herself. But, our outer self is so strongly shaped and perceived differently by other people that if our real self is shown, than it will not be accepted easily.

I am a blank canvas waiting to be painted on
The virgin waiting to make love
The candle that hasnt been lit
The desire that isnt fulfilled
The sun that hasnt shone
The silence before a violent storm
The arrow yet to be released from a bow
The vengeance waiting to settle a score
The athiest waiting to believe
The soul in an ailing body about to be released
The bird about to take flight
The lens waiting to capture a picture in its sight
The light that hasnt reached the epitomy of bright
The explosive about to ignite
The beauty waiting to be realized
The intelligence longing to be utilized
The art that fades before its recognized

I am all that I have bore. I am who I am...

2 comments:

Vinu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RJK said...

Thanks Vinu
Corrected and appreciated :o)