The question was popped
How much I Love you?
These "few" words, I begin the journey...
You walked in my life as a stranger
And made me laugh, the minute we intervened
How often does that happen to people?
Your charm is so memorizing,
You don’t realize how you make me smile
And forget everything around me...
I know that this love I feel is so true,
When you talk, you make me smile,
The smiles I wish you could see..
You think I am crazy in my ways and laugh
But I know the distance and the miles between us,
Are the only things at the moment keeping me from you...
I want my road to be traveled only with you
Your hand to show me the path and your voice to guide me to shelter,
What else can I ask?
You may have not heard or didn’t notice,
I just said “I Love You” in different ways
A whispers you must learn to hear...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment